Saturday, February 8, 2014

UPDATE ON WHAT HAPPENED

Ok so it's been a few months, i think? directly after I promised that I would be better with getting chapters up? xD
Let me start off by saying that I had planned to get chapters up regularly, until I got my laptop stolen -_-
I just got another one this week, and I definitely plan on protecting this one xD
I can only thank god that i was smart and kept copies of my save files on the Sims on my flashdrive, otherwise I wouldn't have the patience to remake the other sims and the houses and that would have been it for the legacy D: thank god that's not the case. I will be continuing the legacy, I just have to go back into my game and retake all of the shots I had already taken from the episode I was writing -_-
The next chapter should be out in a couple of days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment