Tuesday, February 25, 2014

BIRTHDAY + UPDATE ON THE LEGACY

SO I TURN 17 TODAY.
I FEEL OLD. I DON'T LIKE IT.
No, but i felt like making an update on the progress for the legacy today, since i haven't gotten the next chapter done yet.
I have the shots for the chapter, I just need to finish writing it and then it'll be up.
But, seeing how today's my birthday, it probably won't be today. :P
I'll probably have it up sometime this week.
But, all in all, i'm kind of disappointed by how it's been 6 months since i started the legacy, and I'm still at the beginning of generation 2. :(
I know there was a period where I couldn't use my laptop, but still :( I wanted to at least be on generation 4 by now :(
but, whatevs :P
I have the rest of the "Mulan" storyline planned out, now I just have to write. :P
This was a harder disney story to do as opposed to Cinderella, where it was easier to make a real-life parallel.
I ended up taking the original disney legacy rules and switching the stories around, and mixing them up to my liking :P
For instance, Generation 3 was supposed to be Toy Story, but i thought that was dumb so I didn't do it :P
Generation 8 was supposed to be The Nightmare Before Christmas, but I also didn't do that, I replaced it with Sleeping Beauty instead :P
Basically, I'm doing this legacy the way I want to do it.
Im just over Mulan now, and I wanna move on to Generation 3 now! :P
I still have like 5 more chapters to go though. :( but whatevs!
Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Peace out, homeskillets.
~Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment